1442H / 2021
Hajj Badal is the term used for performing Hajj on behalf of others who are not physically fit due to critical illness or have passed on.
Registrations are closed.
Certificate of Hajj Badal
Will be issued with the name of person for Hajj Badal.
Zam Zam Holy Water 5L
Imported from Makkah Al Mukarramah will be given.
Wakaf Al-Quran Al-Karim
1 copy will be donated in the Grand Mosque, Makkah Al Mukarramah
HAJJ 2021 UPDATE
Saudi Arabia will allow pilgrims residing in the kingdom to perform the HajJ this year to reduce the spread of the coronavirus. Those who are assigned with the task of performing Hajj Badal are already in the kingdom.
Guidelines for Hajj Badal
- This person must have passed on or is critically ill.
- It’s best that this service is paid from the wealth of the deceased that was left behind.
- The family must have the financial means to do so after paying off all the debts of the deceased.
- The cost of Hajj Badal cannot be more than 1/3 the cost of an actual person going for Hajj.
- The one performs Hajj Badal on behalf of the deceased must have performed Hajj before.
HAJJ BADAL 2021
In any unforeseen circumstances, that the Hajj Badal is unable to be performed, you can request for a full refund or carry it forward to the next year.
Registrations are closed
Stay up to date
Get updates on Islamic Events, Services, Infaq and more